Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! It is also Day 1 of our Kingston Pop-Up. Find us at the Donald Gordon Conference Centre (421 Union Street) from 5 – 8pm on the first floor!
We also have a SEWTable Series for our always growing SEWT community. Today we have Darlene Rivero. Get to know her below!
1. Favourite SEWT?
The Roque set.
2. What are you learning/training for in school?
3. What are you most proud about yourself?
Being an independent, ambitious young woman and mother.
4. One word to describe your personality?
5. Female inspiration/role model?
6. Go-to advice for any womxn out there?
Go into all endeavors as if you knew you would not fail.
Have an inspiring womxn that is inspiration in the SEWT community (yourself, a friend, a coworker!), e-mail at email@example.com to be featured!