You have 0 items in your cart
So you’re ready for your first SEWT! Hurray! But what do you do next? Continue reading to learn more about the process.
For our local clients:
- If we have a studio location in your area (or a pop-up!) feel free to check out our Curated styles on our website to learn about what styles we have and the kind of possibilities for your SEWT. But if you have a specific style, feel free to send us your inspiration images prior to your appointment!
- Book an appointment with us! We have a variety of fabrics, lining, and buttons not found on our website. A consultation takes approximately one (1) hour, where we will learn more about your style preferences and measure you.
- Once we finalize your order, it will take 4 – 6 weeks to arrive! For your first SEWT order, we recommend coming in for a fitting (Book here!) that will take approximately thirty (30) minutes. We want to make sure that you are 100% happy with your order and that it fits you beautifully.
- If we shipped your SEWT order to you and you need alterations, contact us within thirsty (30) days. Read more about our Alterations & Returns Policy.
For our online clients:
- Select from our Curated styles on our website! Want to change a lapel, button styles or any other details? Contact us! We can chat or video call to make sure we answer any of your questions.
- Each of our Curated styles have a selection of our best-selling fabrics, linings, and buttons. Not seeing what you want? Contact us and we will do our best to make your vision happen!
- Now that you’ve decided what SEWT you want, it’s time to create a profile. Your profile will have all the necessary information needed such as your contact information, address, and measurements.
- Within thirty (30) days of placing your order, you will need to enter your measurements on your profile. Ask a friend or go to your local tailor to ask them to measure you! Check out our video on how to measure for your SEWT.
- We will finalize your order and it will arrive within 4 – 6 weeks! We offer FREE SHIPPING within Canada (we do not ship internationally yet!).
- Need alterations? Let us know within fourteen (14) days after you received your order by contacting us. If we have a partnership with a tailor in your area we will let you know where to take your garments to get altered. If we do not have a tailor in your area, we ask that you download and print the Alteration Form and bring it to your alterationist. Read more about our Alterations & Returns Policy.
Still not happy about your SEWT? Contact us. We offer a 100% refund strictly within thirty (30) days of delivery of your SEWT.